Horse Carrot Crispies
Make sure you always work with a parent!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease the cups of a muffin pan.
- Shred the apple and carrots with a food grater.
- Mix the shredded apple and carrots with the molasses.
- Add the oatmeal, flour, bran, water and brown sugar to the apple/carrot mixture. Mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops with brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown
Cool muffins before offering them to your horse.